Presented by Lawrence Kilshaw Chair of the Board of Trustees and Tutor for the John Bowlby centre in London. Lawrence practices as an attachment based psychoanalytic psychotherapist with a wide client base.
The training will cover
- Theoretical underpinnings of attachment theory: Infant dyad and internal working model
- Mechanisms of Attachment system in diverse attachment patterns
- A focus on disordered attachment
- Creating security for client and clinician
- Affect regulation
- Attachment informed approaches and techniques for common clinical scenarios.