The term ‘Talking Therapies CPD Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is;
Our company registration number is 12090461. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Privacy and Security
This site uses Stripe to process credit and debit card payments. All sensitive payment card information is encrypted using the most sophisticated e-payment software available and is sent to the bank for instant authorisation via the STRIPE network of payment gateways.
Transactions normally take a few seconds to be processed and at no time are your payment card details at risk from cyber criminals. We do not hold any of your card details or security numbers on our web site. Talking Therapies CPD Limited will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless Talking Therapies CPD Limited is negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties.
We hope that cancellations will not happen, but we need to be prepared. Possible situations are:
Cancellation of a registration by us
Cancellation of an event
1. Cancellation of a registration by a delegate
We don’t offer refunds or cancellations after booking and payment is made.
We will normally allow the substitution of delegates on any individual or multi-person registration, subject to notification, a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the event by email to email@example.com.
2. Cancellation of a registration by us
We reserve the right to decline registrations without the need to give a reason.
We reserve the right to cancel registrations at any time up to the start of the event. If we cancel a registration then we will immediately inform the delegate using the email address provided at the time of registration. We will then provide a full refund of all monies paid, as quickly as reasonably possible, and in the manner described in ‘Refunds’ below.
3. Cancellation of the event
We may cancel the event in two situations – ‘inadequate interest’ or ‘circumstances beyond our control’. If there is’ inadequate interest’, we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before the event. If there are ‘circumstances beyond our control’, such as the illness of the presenter or the unavailability of the venue, we reserve the right to cancel at any time.
If we cancel, we will inform delegates without delay and offer a full refund of the monies paid. We may, at our discretion, offer an alternative event; but delegates are under no obligation to accept this offer.
We will inform all delegates of the cancellation using the email address supplied at the time of booking. On rare occasions that an email address was not supplied, we will use our ‘best endeavours’ to inform the delegate concerned.
Our objective is to provide refunds quickly, but this is dependent on the way in which the initial payment was made, and the time that has elapsed. Payments will be refunded via the details used to book originally.